GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF STAY
These terms and conditions are valid for bookings on their own through the site albergodiffuso-dolomiti.it
For booking requests related to special bookings, groups, etc., it is necessary to contact directly the Albergo Diffuso in Forni di Sotto tel. +39.366.7391870
2. Sales prices
All prices included are price list for the end user – VAT included. Prices and discounts can be changed at any time, without notice, except for reservations already confirmed and accepted. It is the responsibility of our Albergo Diffuso to replace the apartment or to refund the user in case of unavailability of the premises.
3. Check-in and check-out times
The times of entry and exit from the accommodations are as follows:
anticipated check-in: from 16.00 to 18.00.
check-out scheduled before 10.30 am
These times may undergo variations only after agreement with the management.
According to the uses and customs, in case of cancellation of the booking by the customer, the management of the Albergo Diffuso has the right to request, as compensation, the cancellation penalties on the total price resulting from the reservation, in the measures determined below :
– cancellation received between the day of booking and the 31st day before the stay: 10% penalty;
– cancellation received between the 30th and the 15th day before the stay: 15% penalty;
– cancellation received between the 14th and 8th day before the stay: penalty of 40%;
– cancellation received between the 7th and the 3rd day before the stay: 50% penalty;
– cancellation received between the 2nd day prior to arrival and the day of arrival: penalty of 80%.
– failure to cancel the reservation will result in 100% payment
5. Confirmation deposit
In order to confirm the booking, 30% of the total amount of the stay must be paid within 10 days of booking. All bookings that do not follow the payment of the deposit within the established terms are not accepted, and Albergo Diffuso Dolomiti does not consider itself bound to the booking.
6. Current law and jurisdiction
Italian law is applicable. The territorial jurisdiction for any controversy should arise is identified in the competent judicial authority for the value established in the district of the Court of Udine (UD).
7. Exclusion of responsibility for our Albergo Diffuso
All data has been collected diligently and meticulously. The Albergo Diffuso in Forni di Sotto is not responsible for errors in the processing or transmission of data. The entry of data into other portals, even if partial, or use for purposes other than those specified here, are permitted only with the explicit authorization of the customer, subject to authorization and consent to the processing and dissemination by the interested parties.
8. Privacy statement
“Compulsory information pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/03 (published in the G.U. of 29/07/2003, n.174, s.o.), article 13, concerning the protection of personal data”, below:
- The data subject or the person to whom the personal data are collected shall be informed in advance orally or in writing about:
- a) the purposes and methods of data processing;
- b) the mandatory or optional nature of the provision of data;
- c) the consequences of a refusal to respond;
- d) the subjects or the categories of subjects to whom the personal data can be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents, and the diffusion of the data;
- e) the rights referred to in Article 6;
- f) the identification details of the holder and, if appointed, of the representative in the territory of the State pursuant to Article 5 and the person in charge. When the owner has appointed more managers, at least one of them is indicated, indicating the site of the communication network or the methods through which the updated list of data processors is easily knowable. When a person has been appointed to reply to the interested party in case of exercise of the rights referred to in Article 7, this person is indicated.
- The information referred to in paragraph 1 also contains the elements required by specific provisions of this code and may not include the elements already known to the person providing the data or whose knowledge may actually hinder the performance, by a public entity, of inspection or control functions carried out for purposes of defense or security of the State or of prevention, detection or repression of crimes.
- The Guarantor can identify with its provision simplified procedures for the information provided in particular by telephone service and information services to the public.
- If personal data are not collected from the interested party, the information referred to in paragraph 1, including the categories of data processed, is given to the same subject when registering the data or, when their communication is expected , not beyond the first communication.
- The provision referred to in paragraph 4 does not apply when:
- a) the data are processed on the basis of an obligation established by law, a regulation or Community legislation;
- b) the data are processed for the purpose of conducting defensive investigations pursuant to the law of December 7, 2000, n. 397, or, in any case, to assert or defend a right in court, provided that the data are processed exclusively for such purposes and for the period strictly necessary for their prosecution;
- c) the information to the interested party involves the use of means that the Guarantor, prescribing any appropriate measures, declares manifestly disproportionate to the protected right, or is revealed, in the opinion of the Guarantor, impossible. “
The reservation center of the Albergo Diffuso Altopiano di Forni di Sotto operates in compliance with the aforementioned privacy law. Therefore, for the execution of the requested services, with the reading of the present article and the acceptance of the contractual online booking clauses, the customer explicitly consents to the processing of the personal data provided and their consequent use for commercial obligations, administrative and tax related to the service offered here. The consent, once given in the form just said, also includes the use of personal data of the customer for sending the same advertising material on the territory, prepared by our Albergo Diffuso, possibly also in concert with the local Information Society and Tourist Reception.
In relation to the processing methods, we inform you that:
- The personal data acquired will be collected and used lawfully, with computer and paper systems, exclusively to satisfy the requested services.
- The acquisition of personal data concerning the customer is a necessary condition for providing the requested services. Failing this, it will not be possible to perform the services requested and to fulfill the consequent obligations connected with the execution of these services.
- At any time the person concerned may have access to their personal data and may request to modify or delete them, by contacting: Albergo Diffuso in Forni di Sotto (data holder), via Baselia n. ° 1, Forni di Sotto, tel +39.366.7391870. The manager of the treatment is the president of the Albergo Diffuso of Forni di Sotto, pro tempore.
9. Right of Withdrawal
Pursuant to Legislative Decree n. 185/1999 art. 7 the right of withdrawal is not applicable to contracts for the supply of services relating to accommodation, transport, catering, leisure time when at the conclusion of the contract the supplier undertakes to provide such services on a specific date or in a pre-established period.